Which “Greenness” is Valued? Evidence from Green Condominiums in Tokyo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2008.
"Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2008. "Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings," MPRA Paper 11446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Se valora más un edificio certificado como eficiente?
by Ana Ramos in Economics for Energy on 2012-05-11 12:57:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Fuerst & Constantine Kontokosta & Pat McAllister, 2011. "Taking the LEED? Analyzing Spatial Variations in Market Penetration Rates of Eco-Labeled Properties," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Horváth, Áron & Kiss, Hubert János & McLean, Aliz, 2013.
"Hat-e a lakóingatlanok árára az energiahatékonyság?
[Does energy efficiency affect the prices of residential units?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 1025-1042.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2011. "The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6608-6614, October.
- Ramos, A. & Gago, A. & Labandeira, X. & Linares, P., 2015.
"The role of information for energy efficiency in the residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 17-29.
- Ana Ramos & Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2014. "The Role of Information for Energy Efficiency in the Residential Sector," Working Papers 04-2014, Economics for Energy.
- Ana Ramos & Alicia Pérez-Alonso & Susana Silva, 2015. "Valuing Energy Performance Certificates in the Portuguese Residential," Working Papers 02-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Explaining the variation in the value of building energy efficiency certificates: A quantitative meta-analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1949, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Ayala, Amaia & Galarraga, Ibon & Spadaro, Joseph V., 2016. "The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish housing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 16-24.
- Chowdhury, Tasnim & Datta, Rajib & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Green finance is essential for economic development and sustainability," MPRA Paper 51169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 2013.
- Zheng, Siqi & Wu, Jing & Kahn, Matthew E. & Deng, Yongheng, 2012. "The nascent market for “green” real estate in Beijing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 974-984.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Sean Lyons & Sarah Stanley, 2015. "The Price Effect of Building Energy Ratings in the Dublin Residential Market," Trinity Economics Papers tep0415, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Aliz McLean & Áron Horvath & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2013. "How Does an Increase in Energy Efficiency Affect Housing Prices? A Case Study of a Renovation," ERES eres2013_117, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Franz Fuerst & Pat McAllister, "undated". "The Impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the Rental and Capital Values of Commercial Property Assets: Some Preliminary Evidence from the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; green building; hedonic pricing; transaction price; residential real estate; Japan;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .