How Does an Increase in Energy Efficiency Affect Housing Prices? A Case Study of a Renovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyland, Marie & Lyons, Ronan C. & Lyons, Seán, 2013.
"The value of domestic building energy efficiency — evidence from Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 943-952.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Marie Hyland, 2012. "The value of domestic building energy efficiency - evidence from Ireland," Economics Series Working Papers 614, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hyland, Marie & Lyons, Ronan C. & Lyons, Seán, 2014. "The Value of Domestic Building Energy Efficiency – Evidence from Ireland," Papers RB2014/1/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Amecke, Hermann, 2012. "The impact of energy performance certificates: A survey of German home owners," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 4-14.
- Zheng, Siqi & Wu, Jing & Kahn, Matthew E. & Deng, Yongheng, 2012. "The nascent market for “green” real estate in Beijing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 974-984.
- Kiel Katherine A. & McClain Katherine T., 1995. "House Prices during Siting Decision Stages: The Case of an Incinerator from Rumor through Operation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 241-255, March.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils, 2011. "On the economics of energy labels in the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 166-179, September.
- Yoshida, Jiro & Sugiura, Ayako, 2010. "Which “Greenness” is Valued? Evidence from Green Condominiums in Tokyo," MPRA Paper 23124, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Sean Lyons & Sarah Stanley, 2015. "The Price Effect of Building Energy Ratings in the Dublin Residential Market," Trinity Economics Papers tep0415, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2014-08-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2014-08-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-08-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2013_117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.