Taking the LEED? Analyzing Spatial Variations in Market Penetration Rates of Eco-Labeled Properties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- DeCoster Gregory P. & Strange William C., 1993. "Spurious Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 273-304, May.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005.
"A tale of two market failures: Technology and environmental policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 164-174, August.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2004. "A Tale of Two Market Failures: Technology and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers 10815, Resources for the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2004. "A Tale of Two Market Failures: Technology and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-04-38, Resources For the Future.
- Yoshida, Jiro & Sugiura, Ayako, 2010. "Which “Greenness” is Valued? Evidence from Green Condominiums in Tokyo," MPRA Paper 23124, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2010.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 2000.
"Location Determinants of New Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Plants,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 323-351.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 1997. "Location determinants of new foreign-owned manufacturing plants," Working Papers 1997-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2002. "Demographic change and the demand for environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 45-62.
- Jonathan Wiley & Justin Benefield & Ken Johnson, 2010. "Green Design and the Market for Commercial Office Space," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 228-243, August.
- Kahn Matthew E & Vaughn Ryan K., 2009. "Green Market Geography: The Spatial Clustering of Hybrid Vehicles and LEED Registered Buildings," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-24, March.
- Nils Kok & Marquise McGraw & John M. Quigley, 2011. "The Diffusion of Energy Efficiency in Building," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 77-82, May.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; LEED; real estate; innovation diffusion; eco-labeling;
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-07-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.