Income, Value and Returns in Socially Responsible Office Properties
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Decamps, 2012. "The impact of energy efficiency and green performance on the value of corporate real estate portfolios," ERES eres2012_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Spenser J. Robinson & Andrew R. Sanderford, 2016. "Green Buildings: Similar to Other Premium Buildings?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 99-116, February.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2011. "The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6608-6614, October.
- Alexander Reichardt, 2014. "Operating Expenses and the Rent Premium of Energy Star and LEED Certified Buildings in the Central and Eastern U.S," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 413-433, October.
- Jiro Yoshida & Ayako Sugiura, 2015. "The Effects of Multiple Green Factors on Condominium Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 412-437, April.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Explaining the variation in the value of building energy efficiency certificates: A quantitative meta-analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1949, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyŽ & Catherine Baumont, 2017.
"Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias,"
2017.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyÃ© & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Working Papers 2017.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Parkinson, Aidan & De Jong, Robert & Cooke, Alison & Guthrie, Peter, 2013. "Energy performance certification as a signal of workplace quality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1493-1505.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Sean Lyons & Sarah Stanley, 2015. "The Price Effect of Building Energy Ratings in the Dublin Residential Market," Trinity Economics Papers tep0415, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9598-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Parkinson, Aidan & Hill, Stephen & Wheal, Richard, 2016. "An income-based analysis of the value premise for property energy performance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 162-169.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:32:n:3:2010:p:243-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.