Income, Value and Returns in Socially Responsible Office Properties
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Decamps, 2012. "The impact of energy efficiency and green performance on the value of corporate real estate portfolios," ERES eres2012_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michal Gluszak & Remigiusz Gawlik & Malgorzata Zieba, 2019.
"Smart and Green Buildings Features in the Decision-Making Hierarchy of Office Space Tenants: An Analytic Hierarchy Process Study,"
Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Głuszak, Michał & Gawlik, Remigiusz & Zięba, Małgorzata, 2019. "Smart and Green Buildings Features in the Decision-Making Hierarchy of Office Space Tenants: An Analytic Hierarchy Process Study," MPRA Paper 95279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spenser J. Robinson & Andrew R. Sanderford, 2016. "Green Buildings: Similar to Other Premium Buildings?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 99-116, February.
- Christensen, Pernille H. & Robinson, Spenser J. & Simons, Robert A., 2018. "The influence of energy considerations on decision making by institutional real estate owners in the U.S," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 275-284.
- Fuerst, Franz & Warren-Myers, Georgia, 2018. "Does voluntary disclosure create a green lemon problem? Energy-efficiency ratings and house prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-12.
- Andrew R. Sanderford & George A. Overstreet & Peter A. Beling & Kanshukan Rajaratnam, 2015. "Energy-efficient homes and mortgage risk: crossing the chasm at last?," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 157-168, March.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2011. "The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6608-6614, October.
- Marcin Sitek, 2018. "The risk involved in implementation of innovations in the real estate market," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 17(2), pages 223-232, June.
- Kevin C. H. Chiang & Gregory J. Wachtel & Xiyu Zhou, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Growth Opportunity: The Case of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 463-478, March.
- Alexander Reichardt, 2014. "Operating Expenses and the Rent Premium of Energy Star and LEED Certified Buildings in the Central and Eastern U.S," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 413-433, October.
- Jiro Yoshida & Ayako Sugiura, 2015. "The Effects of Multiple Green Factors on Condominium Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 412-437, April.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- Benedetto Manganelli & Pierluigi Morano & Francesco Tajani & Francesca Salvo, 2019. "Affordability Assessment of Energy-Efficient Building Construction in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Explaining the variation in the value of building energy efficiency certificates: A quantitative meta-analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1949, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voye & Catherine Baumont, 2018.
"Does the Literature Support a High Willingness to Pay for Green Label Buildings? An Answer with Treatment of Publication Bias,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 128(5), pages 1013-1046.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyŽ & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Policy Papers 2017.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voyé & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Working Papers 2017.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Parkinson, Aidan & De Jong, Robert & Cooke, Alison & Guthrie, Peter, 2013. "Energy performance certification as a signal of workplace quality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1493-1505.
- Liu, Nan & Zhao, Yuan & Ge, Jiaqi, 2018. "Do renters skimp on energy efficiency during economic recessions? Evidence from Northeast Scotland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PA), pages 164-175.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voye & Catherine Baumont, 2018. "Les études hédoniques soutiennent-elles une valeur verte élevée dans le bâtiment ? Une réponse par la méta-analyse," Post-Print halshs-01957447, HAL.
- Ronan C. Lyons & Sean Lyons & Sarah Stanley, 2015. "The Price Effect of Building Energy Ratings in the Dublin Residential Market," Trinity Economics Papers tep0415, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Eli Beracha & William G. Hardin & Hilla Maaria Skiba, 2018. "Real Estate Market Segmentation: Hotels as Exemplar," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 252-273, February.
- Niina Leskinen & Jussi Vimpari & Seppo Junnila, 2020. "A Review of the Impact of Green Building Certification on the Cash Flows and Values of Commercial Properties," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-22, March.
- Parkinson, Aidan & Hill, Stephen & Wheal, Richard, 2016. "An income-based analysis of the value premise for property energy performance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 162-169.
- Nelson, Arthur C. & Stoker, Philip & Hibberd, Robert, 2019. "Light rail transit and economic recovery: A case of resilience or transformation?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 2-9.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:32:n:3:2010:p:243-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.