The Effects of Multiple Green Factors on Condominium Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2011. "Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Effects of Environmental Certification on Office Values," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 45-69, March.
- Dastrup, Samuel R. & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Costa, Dora L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2012.
"Understanding the Solar Home price premium: Electricity generation and “Green” social status,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 961-973.
- Samuel Dastrup & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Understanding the Solar Home Price Premium: Electricity Generation and "Green" Social Status," NBER Working Papers 17200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pat McAllister & Franz Fuerst & Buki Ekeowa, 2011. "The Impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the Rental and Capital Values of Commercial Property," ERES eres2011_89, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Miranowski, John & Dinan, T., 1989. "Estimating the Implicit Price of Energy Efficiency Improvement in the Residential Housing Market: A Hedonic Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10698, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2011. "The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6608-6614, October.
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
- Zheng, Siqi & Wu, Jing & Kahn, Matthew E. & Deng, Yongheng, 2012. "The nascent market for “green” real estate in Beijing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 974-984.
- Dinan, Terry M. & Miranowski, John A., 1989. "Estimating the implicit price of energy efficiency improvements in the residential housing market: A hedonic approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 52-67, January.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2011-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laquatra, Joseph, 1986. "Housing market capitalization of thermal integrity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 134-138, July.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2008.
"House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2004. "House Price depreciation Rates and Level of Maintenance," ERES eres2004_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ramya Rajajagadeesan Aroul & J. Andrew Hansz, 2012. "The Value of "Green": Evidence from the First Mandatory Residential Green Building Program," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 34(1), pages 27-50.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Gary Pivo & Jeffrey D. Fisher, 2010. "Income, Value and Returns in Socially Responsible Office Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(3), pages 243-270.
- Knight, John R. & Sirmans, C. F., 1996. "Depreciation, Maintenance, and Housing Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils, 2011. "On the economics of energy labels in the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 166-179, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuerst, Franz & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2016.
"Green luxury goods? The economics of eco-labels in the Japanese housing market,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-122.
- Fuerst, Franz & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "Green Luxury Goods? The Economics of Eco-Labels in the Japanese Housing Market," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 7, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshida, Jiro, 2020. "The economic depreciation of real estate: Cross-sectional variations and their return implications," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Yi-Kai Juan & I-Chieh Lin, 2018. "Optimal Cost–Quality Trade-Off Model for Differentiating Presale Housing Quality Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Evangelista, Rui & Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Andrade e Silva, João, 2020. "On the use of hedonic regression models to measure the effect of energy efficiency on residential property transaction prices: Evidence for Portugal and selected data issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Franz Fuerst & Ben Dalton, 2019. "Gibt es einen wissenschaftlichen Konsens zur Wirtschaftlichkeit nachhaltiger Immobilien? [Is there a scientific consensus on the economic viability of sustainable buildings?]," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 5(1), pages 173-191, November.
- Chegut, Andrea & Eichholtz, Piet & Holtermans, Rogier, 2016. "Energy efficiency and economic value in affordable housing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 39-49.
- Billio, Monica & Costola, Michele & Pelizzon, Loriana & Riedel, Max, 2019.
"Buildings' energy efficiency and the probability of mortgage default: The Dutch case,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
261, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Monica Billio & Michele Costola & Loriana Pelizzon & Max Riedel, 2020. "Buildings’ Energy Efficiency and the Probability of Mortgage Default: The Dutch Case," Working Papers 2020:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- K. W. Chau & Gaolu Zou, 2018. "Energy Prices, Real Estate Sales and Industrial Output in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Explaining the variation in the value of building energy efficiency certificates: A quantitative meta-analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1949, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voye & Catherine Baumont, 2018.
"Does the Literature Support a High Willingness to Pay for Green Label Buildings? An Answer with Treatment of Publication Bias,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 128(5), pages 1013-1046.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyŽ & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Policy Papers 2017.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voyé & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Working Papers 2017.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Yoshida, Jiro, 2016. "Structure Depreciation and the Production of Real Estate Services," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 44, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rui Evangelista & Esmeralda A. Ramalho & João Andrade e Silva, 2019. "On the use of Hedonic Regression Models to Measure the Effect of Energy Efficiency on Residential Property Transaction Prices: Evidence for Portugal and Selected Data Issues," Working Papers REM 2019/64, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Andrea Chegut & Piet Eichholtz & Rogier Holtermans & Juan Palacios, 2020. "Energy Efficiency Information and Valuation Practices in Rental Housing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 181-204, February.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre Voye & Catherine Baumont, 2018. "Les études hédoniques soutiennent-elles une valeur verte élevée dans le bâtiment ? Une réponse par la méta-analyse," Post-Print halshs-01957447, HAL.
- Maria-Francisca Cespedes-Lopez & Raul-Tomas Mora-Garcia & V. Raul Perez-Sanchez & Juan-Carlos Perez-Sanchez, 2019. "Meta-Analysis of Price Premiums in Housing with Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-59, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Green buildings; Hedonic pricing; Property price; Residential real estate; Japan; Q51; R21; R31;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:50:y:2015:i:3:p:412-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.