House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2004. "House Price depreciation Rates and Level of Maintenance," ERES eres2004_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Silver, Mick, 2000. "Hedonic regressions: an application to VCRs using scanner data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 399-408, August.
- Chinloy, Peter, 1980. "The effect of maintenance expenditures on the measurement of depreciation in housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 86-107, July.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2000. "The Impact of Traffic Noise on the Values of Single-family Houses," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 799-815.
- John R. Knight & Thomas Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2000. "Repair Expenses, Selling Contracts, and House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 323-336.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Larry Ozanne & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1987. "Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 372-385.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Brent C Smith, 2004. "Economic Depreciation of Residential Real Estate: Microlevel Space and Time Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 161-180, March.
- Clapp, John M. & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1998. "Residential Hedonic Models: A Rational Expectations Approach to Age Effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 415-437, November.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Knight, John R. & Sirmans, C. F., 1996. "Depreciation, Maintenance, and Housing Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2017.
"Amortization requirements and household indebtedness: An application to Swedish-style mortgages,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 72-88.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2015. "Amortization Requirements and Household Indebtedness: An Application to Swedish- Style Mortgages," Working Paper Series 298, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Suntum, Ulrich van, 2009. "Housing, taxation and retirement provision," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 249-255, September.
- Dastrup, Samuel R. & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Costa, Dora L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2012.
"Understanding the Solar Home price premium: Electricity generation and “Green” social status,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 961-973.
- Samuel Dastrup & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Understanding the Solar Home Price Premium: Electricity Generation and "Green" Social Status," NBER Working Papers 17200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iqbal A. Syed & Jan De Haan, 2017.
"Age, Time, Vintage, And Price Indexes: Measuring The Depreciation Pattern Of Houses,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 580-600, January.
- Iqbal Syed & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Age, Time, Vintage, and Price Indexes: Measuring the Depreciation Pattern of Houses," Discussion Papers 2016-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Paola Rocchi & Simone Salotti & Frederic Reynes & Jinxue Hu & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche & Juan Manuel Valderas Jaramillo & Agustin Velazquez Afonso & Antonio De Amores & Teodora , 2019. "FIDELIO 3 manual: Equations and data sources," JRC Working Papers JRC115308, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Vincent Viguie & Stéphane Hallegatte & Julie Rozenberg, 2014. "Downscaling long term socio-economic scenarios at city scale: A case study on Paris," Post-Print hal-01136217, HAL.
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Adrian Wende, 2018. "Out of Sync Subnational Housing Markets and Macroprudential Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6887, CESifo.
- Wei Gao & Daniel Chi Wing Ho, 2011. "Collectivism in Apartment Building Management in Hong Kong," ERES eres2011_154, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Koji Karato & Oleksandr Movshuk & Chihiro Shimizu, 2015. "Semiparametric Model of Hedonic Housing Prices in Japan," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 325-345, December.
- Yung Yau, 2011. "Willingness to Participate in Collective Action: The Case of Multi-owner Housing Management," ERES eres2011_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Viguié, Vincent & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Rozenberg, Julie, 2014. "Downscaling long term socio-economic scenarios at city scale: A case study on Paris," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 305-324.
- Jiro Yoshida & Ayako Sugiura, 2015. "The Effects of Multiple Green Factors on Condominium Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 412-437, April.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2014. "Are Private Markets and Filtering a Viable Source of Low-Income Housing? Estimates from a "Repeat Income" Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 687-706, February.
- Sören Gröbel, 2018. "Regional heterogeneity in age-related housing depreciation rates [Regionale Heterogenität altersbedingter Wertminderungen von Wohnimmobilien]," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 38(2), pages 219-254, October.
- Hiroshi Sato & Terry Sicular & Ximing Yue, 2011. "Housing Ownership, Incomes, and Inequality in China, 2002-2007," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201112, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:88-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.