Repair Expenses, Selling Contracts, and House Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1984. "Creative Financing and House Prices: A Theoretical Inquiry into the Capitalization Issue," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(4), pages 417-426.
- Chinloy, Peter, 1980. "The effect of maintenance expenditures on the measurement of depreciation in housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 86-107, July.
- Reschovsky, James D, 1992. "An Empirical Investigation into Homeowner Demand for Home Upkeep and Improvement," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Richard Arnott & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1983. "Housing Quality, Maintenance and Rehabilitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 467-494.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Larry Ozanne & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1987. "Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 372-385.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Sirmans, G. Stacy & Smith, Stanley D. & Sirmans, C. F., 1983. "Assumption Financing and Selling Price of Single-Family Homes," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 307-317, September.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K. & Benjamin, John D., 1992. "Hedonic prices and contractual contingencies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 108-118, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2006.
"Using Home Maintenance and Repairs to Smooth Variable Earnings,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 736-747, November.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2003. "Using home maintenance and repairs to smooth variable earnings," Staff Reports 168, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0583-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2008.
"House price depreciation rates and level of maintenance,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2004. "House Price depreciation Rates and Level of Maintenance," ERES eres2004_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Justin Benefield & Ronald Rutherford & Marcus Allen, 2012. "The Effects of Estate Sales of Residential Real Estate on Price and Marketing Time," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 965-981, November.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:20:n:3:2000:p:323-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.