Rental Amenities and the Stability of Hedonic Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five Market Segments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Stacy Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1991. "Determinants of Market Rent," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 357-380.
- G. Donald Jud & James Frew, 1990. "Atypicality and the Natural Vacancy Rate Hypothesis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 294-301.
- Smith, Lawrence B, 1974. "A Note on the Price Adjustment Mechanism for Rental Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 478-481, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Larry Ozanne & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1987. "Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 372-385.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud, 1988. "The Vacancy Rate and Rent Levels in the Commercial Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8.
- Karl L. Guntermann & Stefan Norrbin, 1987. "Explaining the Variability of Apartment Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Smith, Lawrence B, 1983. "The Price-Adjustment Process for Rental Housing and the Natural Vacancy Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 779-786, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Laurent Menetrier, 2005. "Spatial Versus Non-Spatial Determinants of Shopping Center Rents: Modeling Location and Neighborhood-Related Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 293-320.
- Brasington, D. M., 2003. "The supply of public school quality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-377, August.
- Noriko Ashiya, 2015. "Determinants of Potential Seller/Lessee Benefits in Sale¡VLeaseback Transactions," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 89-112.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Anglin, Paul M. & Dale-Johnson, David & Gao, Yanmin & Zhu, Guozhong, 2014. "Patterns of growth in Chinese cities: Implications of the land lease," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 87-107.
- David Brasington, 2002. "Differences in the Production of Education Across Regions and Urban and Rural Areas," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 137-145.
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- David M. Brasington, 1999. "Which Measures of School Quality Does the Housing Market Value?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 395-414.
- Sedgley, Norman H. & Williams, Nancy A. & Derrick, Frederick W., 2008. "The effect of educational test scores on house prices in a model with spatial dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-200, June.
- Brasington, David M., 2002. "Edge versus center: finding common ground in the capitalization debate," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 524-541, November.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:12:n:1:1996:p:17-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.