The Vacancy Rate and Rent Levels in the Commercial Office Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas P. Brennan & Roger E. Cannaday & Peter F. Colwell, 1984. "Office Rent in the Chicago CBD," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 243-260.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofia F. Franco & W. Bowman Cutter, 2016. "The Determinants of Non-residential Real Estate Values with Special Reference to Local Environmental Goods," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp603, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ignatenko, Anna & Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2015. "Pricing in the office rental market in Moscow: hedonic analysis," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 156-177.
- Leon G. Shilton & Janet K. Tandy, 1993. "The Information Precision of CBD Office Vacancy Rates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 421-444.
- James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1990. "Atypicalities and Apartment Rent Concessions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(2), pages 195-202.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & C.F. Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1989. "Determining Apartment Rent: The Value of Amenities, Services, and External Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(2), pages 33-44.
- Waldo L. Born & Stephen A. Pyhrr, 1994. "Real Estate Valuation: The Effect of Market and Property Cycles," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 455-486.
- V. Öven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2006. "Office Rent Determinants Utilising Factor Analysis—A Case Study for İstanbul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 51-73, August.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- John L. Glascock & Minbo Kim & C.F. Sirmans, 1993. "An Analysis of Office Market Rents: Parameter Constancy and Unobservable Variables," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 625-638.
- Jonathan Wiley & Justin Benefield & Ken Johnson, 2010. "Green Design and the Market for Commercial Office Space," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 228-243, August.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet Pr. & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2009.
"A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 305-340.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2008. "A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Isaac F. Megbolugbe & Allen P. Marks & Mary B. Schwartz, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Housing Demand: A Critical Review," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 381-393.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1991. "Determinants of Market Rent," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 357-380.
- Arvydas Jadevicius & Brian Sloan & Andrew Brown, 2012. "Examination of property forecasting models - accuracy and its improvement through combination forecasting," ERES eres2012_082, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault, 1996. "Rental Amenities and the Stability of Hedonic Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five Market Segments," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 17-36.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:3:n:1:1988:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.