Can Space Syntax Help Us in Understanding the Intraurban Office Rent Pattern? Accessibility and Rents in Downtown Stockholm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2003.
"Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1031, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars P. Nesheim, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," NBER Working Papers 9910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivar Ekeland & James Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Identification and estimation of hedonic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Heckman, James J. & Nesheim, Lars, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," IZA Discussion Papers 853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Y K Choi, 1999. "The morphology of exploration and encounter in museum layouts," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 241-250, March.
- James N. Brown & Harvey S. Rosen, 1982.
"On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, James N & Rosen, Harvey S, 1982. "On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 765-768, May.
- Colwell, Peter F, 1993. "Comment: Semiparametric Estimates of the Marginal Price of Floorspace," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 73-75, July.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002.
"Identifying Hedonic Models,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 304-309, May.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J A F Teklenburg & H J P Timmermans & A F van Wagenberg, 1993. "Space Syntax: Standardised Integration Measures and Some Simulations," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 20(3), pages 347-357, June.
- J A F Teklenburg & H J P Timmermans & A F van Wagenberg, 1993. "Space syntax: standardised integration measures and some simulations," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 347-357, May.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
- Gunnelin, Ake & Soderberg, Bo, 2003. "Term Structures in the Office Rental Market in Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 241-265, March-May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2003. "Scanner Data and Price Indexes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feen03-1, September.
- Alasdair Turner & Alan Penn & Bill Hillier, 2005. "An algorithmic definition of the axial map," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(3), pages 425-444, May.
- M. Gordon Brown, 1999. "Design and Value: Spatial Form and the Economic Failure of a Mall," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 189-226.
- Bill Hillier & Alan Penn, 2004. "Rejoinder to Carlo Ratti," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(4), pages 501-511, July.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:289-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.