Design and Value: Spatial Form and the Economic Failure of a Mall
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Bagnoli & Halbert C. Smith, 1998. "The Theory of Fuzzy Logic and its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 169-200.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- Mark J. Eppli & James D. Shilling, 1996. "How Critical Is a Good Location to a Regional Shopping Center?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 459-468.
- Mark J. Eppli & James D. Shilling, 1996. "How Critical is a Good Location to a Regional Shopping Center?," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Laurent Menetrier, 2005. "Spatial Versus Non-Spatial Determinants of Shopping Center Rents: Modeling Location and Neighborhood-Related Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 293-320.
- Tony ShunTe Yuo & Yu-Cheng Lin & Jou-Hsuan Wu & Kuan-Yu Huang, 2013. "Shopping Centre Spatial Complexity, Management Efficiency and Tenant Mix Variety," ERES eres2013_46, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rickard Enström & Olof Netzell, 2008. "Can Space Syntax Help Us in Understanding the Intraurban Office Rent Pattern? Accessibility and Rents in Downtown Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 289-305, April.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Catherine Lavoie, 2009. "Retail Concentration and Shopping Center Rents - A Comparison of Two Cities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 165-208.
- Michael R. Doyle & Philippe Thalmann & Aurèle Parriaux, 2016. "Underground Potential for Urban Sustainability: Mapping Resources and Their Interactions with the Deep City Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, August.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:17:n:2:1999:p:189-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .