How is Confidence Related to Unemployment in Europe? A fuzzy logic answer
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caleiro, António, 2005. "How is Confidence Related to Unemployment in Europe? A fuzzy logic answer," EconStor Preprints 142734, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. S. L. Chang & H. O. Stekler, 1977. "Fuzziness in Economic Systems, Its Modeling and Control," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 2, pages 165-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Bagnoli & Halbert C. Smith, 1998. "The Theory of Fuzzy Logic and its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 169-200.
- James E. West & Bruce Linster, 2003. "The Evolution of Fuzzy Rules as Strategies in Two-Player Games," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 705-717, January.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1993. "Bounded Rationality in Macroeconomics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288695.
- Robert Draeseke & David E. A. Giles, 1999. "A Fuzzy Logic Approach to Modelling the Underground Economy," Econometrics Working Papers 9909, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caetano, José & Caleiro, António, 2005.
"Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment. What kind of relationship is there?,"
142738, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- José Manuel Martins Caetano & António Caleiro, 2005. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment:What kind of relationship is there?," Economics Working Papers 18_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- repec:wsi:nmncxx:v:06:y:2010:i:03:n:s1793005710001773 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence; European Union; Fuzzy Logic; Unemployment;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-02-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-02-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:1_2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .