Report NEP-CMP-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005. "A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12235, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- António Caleiro, 2005. "How is Confidence Related to Unemployment in Europe? A fuzzy logic answer," Economics Working Papers 1_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crescenzio Gallo & Giancarlo De Stasio, 2005. "A reduced algorithm from Faugeras-Bethods theorem in labeling problems," Quaderni DSEMS 04-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Sancetta, A., 2005. "Copula Based Monte Carlo Integration in Financial Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0506, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hobbs, B.F. & Rijkers, F.A.M., 2005. "The More Cooperation, the More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0509, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2005. "Reform of the Stability and Growth Pact: Reducing or Increasing the Nuisance?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bergh, Andreas & Fink, Günther, 2005. "Escaping Mass Education – Why Harvard Pays," Working Papers 2005:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005. "Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?," IZA Discussion Papers 1470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Feldstein, 2005. "Reducing the Risk of Investment-Based Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 11084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2005. "Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 11095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Xiaowen Fu & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "An Analysis of Airport Pricing and Regulation in the Presence of Competition Between Full Service Airlines and Low Cost Carriers," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-316, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2005. "Telecommunications reform within Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3501, The World Bank.