M. Gordon Brown
|+1 312 233 2625|
Capaciteitsgroep Vastgoedbeheer Eindhoven, Netherlands
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
: +31 40 247 3320
+31 40 243 8488
Den Dolech 2, Vertigo 8th floor, Eindhoven
RePEc:edi:cvtuenl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- M. Gordon Brown, 2001. "Choosing a Company's Building Design: Models for Strategic Design Decisions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 81-106.
- M. Gordon Brown, 1999. "Design and Value: Spatial Form and the Economic Failure of a Mall," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 189-226.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- M. Gordon Brown, 1999.
"Design and Value: Spatial Form and the Economic Failure of a Mall,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 189-226.
- Michael R. Doyle & Philippe Thalmann & Aurèle Parriaux, 2016. "Underground Potential for Urban Sustainability: Mapping Resources and Their Interactions with the Deep City Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Laurent Menetrier, 2005. "Spatial Versus Non-Spatial Determinants of Shopping Center Rents: Modeling Location and Neighborhood-Related Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 293-320.
- Tony ShunTe Yuo & Yu-Cheng Lin & Jou-Hsuan Wu & Kuan-Yu Huang, 2013. "Shopping Centre Spatial Complexity, Management Efficiency and Tenant Mix Variety," ERES eres2013_46, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rickard Enström & Olof Netzell, 2008. "Can Space Syntax Help Us in Understanding the Intraurban Office Rent Pattern? Accessibility and Rents in Downtown Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 289-305, April.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Catherine Lavoie, 2009. "Retail Concentration and Shopping Center Rents - A Comparison of Two Cities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 165-208.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M. Gordon Brown should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.