Term Structures in the Office Rental Market in Stockholm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rickard Enström & Olof Netzell, 2008. "Can Space Syntax Help Us in Understanding the Intraurban Office Rent Pattern? Accessibility and Rents in Downtown Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 289-305, April.
- Jonathan A. Wiley, 2014. "Gross Lease Premiums," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 606-626, September.
- Jiro Yoshida & Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita, 2016. "The Rent Term Premium for Cancellable Leases," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 480-511, May.
- Peter Englund & Ake Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Bo Soderberg, 2005.
"Adjustment in Property Space Markets: Estimates from the Stockholm Office Market,"
NBER Working Papers
11345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Englund & Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Bo Söderberg, 2005. "Adjustment in Property Space Markets: Estimates from the Stockholm Office Market," ERES eres2005_166, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Francois Des Rosiers & Philippe Grégoire, 2017. "Commercial leases, terms and options in the light of game theory," ERES eres2017_175, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Odening, Martin & Ritter, Matthias & Hüttel, Silke, 2015. "The term structure of land lease rates," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201664, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:fgv:eaespw:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Brounen & Maarten Jennen, 2009. "Asymmetric Properties of Office Rent Adjustment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 336-358, October.
- Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2016. "Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-45.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2006. "Bargaining Strength and Property Class in Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 197-213, November.
- Shaun Bond & Pavlos Loizou & Patrick McAllister, 2008. "Lease Maturity and Initial Rent: Is There a Term Structure for UK Commercial Property Leases?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 451-469, May.
- Clapp, John M. & Salavei, Katsiaryna, 2010. "Hedonic pricing with redevelopment options: A new approach to estimating depreciation effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 362-377, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:26:y:2003:i:2-3:p:241-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.