Lease Maturity and Initial Rent: Is There a Term Structure for UK Commercial Property Leases?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, July.
- Booth, Philip & Walsh, Duncan, 2001. "An option pricing approach to valuing upward only rent review properties with multiple reviews," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 151-171, April.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 1995. "Contracting with spatial externalities and agency problems The case of retail leases," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372, June.
- Philip McCann & Charles Ward, 2004. "Real Estate Rental Payments: Application of Stock-Inventory Modeling," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2_3), pages 273-292, 03.
- Eric Clapham & �ke Gunnelin, 2003. "Rental Expectations and the Term Structure of Lease Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 647-670, December.
- Robert M. Mooradian & Shiawee X. Yang, 2000. "Cancellation Strategies in Commercial Real Estate Leasing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 65-88.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Charles W.R. Ward, 2002.
"Valuing and Pricing Retail Leases with Renewal and Overage Options,"
NBER Working Papers
9214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Ward, Charles W R, 2003. "Valuing and Pricing Retail Leases with Renewal and Overage Options," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 223-40, March-May.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Patric H. Hendershott & Malgorzata M. Klosek, 2000.
"Pricing Upward-Only Adjusting Leases,"
NBER Working Papers
7622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunnelin, Ake & Soderberg, Bo, 2003. "Term Structures in the Office Rental Market in Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 241-65, March-May.
- Peter ENGLUND & Åke GUNNELIN & Martin HOESLI & Bo SÖDERBERG, 2002.
"Implicit Forward Rents as Predictors of Future Rents,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp59, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Peter Englund & �ke Gunnelin & Martin Hoesli & Bo Söderberg, 2004. "Implicit Forward Rents as Predictors of Future Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 183-215, 06.
- Englund, Peter & Gunnelin, Åke & Hoesli, Martin & Söderberg, Bo, 2002. "Implicit Forward Rents as Predictors of Future Rents," SIFR Research Report Series 12, Institute for Financial Research.
- Clapham, Eric & Gunnelin, Åke, 2003. "Rental Expectations and the Term Structure of Lease Rates," SIFR Research Report Series 16, Institute for Financial Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:36:y:2008:i:4:p:451-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.