Asymmetric Properties of Office Rent Adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leon Shilton, 1998. "Patterns of Office Employment Cycles," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 339-354.
- Wheaton, William C & Torto, Raymond G & Evans, Peter, 1997. "The Cyclic Behavior of the Greater London Office Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 77-92, July.
- Groenen, Patrick J. F. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Visualizing time-varying correlations across stock markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 155-172, August.
- William C. Wheaton & Raymond G. Torto, 1988. "Vacancy Rates and the Future of Office Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 430-436.
- Peter Englund & Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Bo Söderberg, 2008. "Adjustment in Property Space Markets: Taking Long-Term Leases and Transaction Costs Seriously," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 81-109, 03.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- De Wit, Ivo & van Dijk, Ronald, 2003. "The Global Determinants of Direct Office Real Estate Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Hendershott, Patric H., 1996. "Rental Adjustment and Valuation in Overbuilt Markets: Evidence from the Sydney Office Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Petros S. Sivitanides, 1997. "The Rent Adjustment Process and the Structural Vacancy Rate in the Commercial Real Estate Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 195-210.
- Hendershott, Patric & MacGregor, Bryan & White, Michael, 2002. "Explaining Real Commercial Rents Using an Error Correction Model with Panel Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-87, Jan.-Marc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Colin M. Lizieri & George A. Matysiak, 1999. "The Workings of the London Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-387.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, . "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kirk McClure, 1991. "Estimating Occupied Office Space: Comparing Alternative Forecast Methodologies," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 305-314.
- Gunnelin, Ake & Soderberg, Bo, 2003. "Term Structures in the Office Rental Market in Stockholm," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 241-65, March-May.
- William C. Wheaton, 1987. "The Cyclic Behavior of the National Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 281-299.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:39:y:2009:i:3:p:336-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.