Visualizing time-varying correlations across stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kroner, Kenneth F & Ng, Victor K, 1998. "Modeling Asymmetric Comovements of Asset Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 817-844.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lumsdaine, Robin L., 2002. "Dating the integration of world equity markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 203-247, August.
- Engle, Robert F. & Ng, Victor K. & Rothschild, Michael, 1990.
"Asset pricing with a factor-arch covariance structure : Empirical estimates for treasury bills,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 213-237.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor Ng & Michael Rothschild, 1988. "Asset Pricing with a Factor Arch Covariance Structure: Empirical Estimates for Treasury Bills," NBER Technical Working Papers 0065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F & Susmel, Raul, 1993. "Common Volatility in International Equity Markets," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 167-176, April.
- P. J. F. Groenen & W. J. Heiser & J. J. Meulman, 1999. "Global Optimization in Least-Squares Multidimensional Scaling by Distance Smoothing," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 16(2), pages 225-254, July.
- Peter Schönemann & Robert Carroll, 1970. "Fitting one matrix to another under choice of a central dilation and a rigid motion," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(2), pages 245-255, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2008. "Comovements in international stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Lehkonen, Heikki & Heimonen, Kari, 2014. "Timescale-dependent stock market comovement: BRICs vs. developed markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 90-103.
- Claudio Morana, 2008.
"International stock markets comovements: the role of economic and financial integration,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 333-359, September.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "International Stock Markets Comovements: the Role of Economic and Financial Integration," ICER Working Papers 25-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Giampaolo Gabbi, 2005. "Semi-correlations as a tool for geographical and sector asset allocation," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 271-281.
- Natividad Blasco & Pilar Corredor & Sandra Ferreruela, 2009. "Detecting intentional herding: what lies beneath intraday data in the spanish stock market," Documentos de Trabajo dt2009-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Dirk Brounen & Maarten Jennen, 2009. "Asymmetric Properties of Office Rent Adjustment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 336-358, October.
- Bera, Anil K. & Kim, Sangwhan, 2002. "Testing constancy of correlation and other specifications of the BGARCH model with an application to international equity returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-195, March.
- Miroslav Plasil & Ivana Kubicova, 2012. "Contingent Claims Analysis And The Inter-Sector Transmission Of Credit Risk," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2011/2012, chapter 0, pages 129-139 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:7:y:2000:i:2:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.