Development of an Effective Rent (Lease) Index for the Chicago CBD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Englund & Ake Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Bo Soderberg, 2005.
"Adjustment in Property Space Markets: Estimates from the Stockholm Office Market,"
NBER Working Papers
11345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Englund & Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Bo Söderberg, 2005. "Adjustment in Property Space Markets: Estimates from the Stockholm Office Market," ERES eres2005_166, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2016. "Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-45.
- V. Öven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2006. "Office Rent Determinants Utilising Factor Analysis—A Case Study for İstanbul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 51-73, August.
- Abadie, Alberto & Dermisi, Sofia, 2008.
"Is terrorism eroding agglomeration economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the office real estate market in downtown Chicago,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 451-463, September.
- Alberto Abadie & Sofia Dermisi, 2006. "Is Terrorism Eroding Agglomeration Economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the Office Real Estate Market in Downtown Chicago," NBER Working Papers 12678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abadie, Alberto & Dermisi, Sofia, 2008. "Is Terrorism Eroding Agglomeration Economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the Office Real Estate Market in Downtown Chicago," Working Paper Series rwp08-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Stanton & Nancy Wallace, 2009. "An Empirical Test of a Contingent Claims Lease Valuation Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-26.
- Jonathan A. Wiley, 2014. "Gross Lease Premiums," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 606-626, September.
- Gunnelin, Åke & Söderberg, Bo, 2002. "Term Structures in the Office Rental Market in Stockholm," SIFR Research Report Series 6, Institute for Financial Research.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Martijn (M.I.) Droes & Boris Ziermans & Philip Koppels, 2017.
"Information Asymmetry, Lease Incentives, and the Role of Advisors in the Market for Commercial Real Estate,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-106/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martijn Dröes & Philip Koppels & Boris Ziermans, 2017. "Information Asymmetry, Lease Incentives, and the Role of Advisors in the Market for Commercial Real Estate," ERES eres2017_250, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sofia Dermisi, 2005. "Industry location patterns in metropolitan area office markets - Central Business Districts versus suburbs," Urban/Regional 0509007, EconWPA.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Francois Des Rosiers & Philippe Grégoire, 2017. "Commercial leases, terms and options in the light of game theory," ERES eres2017_175, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.