Asymmetric Adjustment in the City of London Office Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farrelly, Kieran & Sanderson, Ben, 2005. "Modelling Regime Shifts in the City of London Office Rental Cycle," ERES eres2005_170, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Wheaton, William C & Torto, Raymond G & Evans, Peter, 1997. "The Cyclic Behavior of the Greater London Office Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 77-92, July.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Bryan D. MacGregor & Raymond Y.C. Tse, 2002.
"Estimation of the Rental Adjustment Process,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 165-183.
- Richard Barras, 2005. "A Building Cycle Model for an Imperfect World," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2-3), pages 63-96, October.
- Hendershott, Patric H., 1996. "Rental Adjustment and Valuation in Overbuilt Markets: Evidence from the Sydney Office Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Colin M. Lizieri & George A. Matysiak, 1999. "The Workings of the London Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-387.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:41:y:2010:i:1:p:80-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.