Predicting random level and seasonality of hotel prices. A structural equation growth curve approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Raúl de la Peña & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Jaime Turrión Sánchez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2015.
"Are Innovations relevant for consumers in the hospitality industry? A hedonic approach for Cuban hotels
[¿Son relevantes las innovaciones para los consumidores en la industria hotelera? Una aproxim," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic functions; hotel pricing; growth curve models; random-effect models; structural equation models;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udg:wpeudg:001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Germà Coenders). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudges.html .