Bargaining and market power in a GIS-based hedonic pricing model of the agricultural land market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Robinson, Dennis P., 1992. "Spatial autocorrelation : A new computationally simple test with an application to per capita county police expenditures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 317-331, September.
- Conley, T. G., 1999. "GMM estimation with cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-45, September.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- David A. King & J. A. Sinden, 1994. "Price Formation in Farm Land Markets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 38-52.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2007.
"Spatial correlation robust inference with errors in location or distance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 76-96, September.
- Timothy Conley & Francesca Molinari, 2005. "Spatial correlation robust inference with Errors in Location or Distance," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Spatial Correlation Robust Inference with Errors in Location or Distance," Working Papers 05-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- John P. Harding & Stuart S. Rosenthal & C. F. Sirmans, 2003. "Estimating Bargaining Power in the Market for Existing Homes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 178-188, February.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2000. "Applying the Generalized-Moments Estimation Approach to Spatial Problems Involving Microlevel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 72-82, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-1061, October.
- J. S. Shonkwiler & J. E. Reynolds, 1986. "A Note on the Use of Hedonic Price Models in the Analysis of Land Prices at the Urban Fringe," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 58-63.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-675, November.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
- John P. Harding & John R. Knight & C.F. Sirmans, 2003. "Estimating Bargaining Effects in Hedonic Models: Evidence from the Housing Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 601-622, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2011.
"The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2347-2355.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market," MPRA Paper 32697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Iacobini & Gaetano Lisi, 2016. "Prezzi edonici delle caratteristiche abitative e analisi di regressione multipla: suggerimenti pratici per la stima," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 5-42.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.