Price Formation in Farm Land Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Natividad Guadalajar Olmeda & Mª L.Fenollos Ribera & Fco. Javier Rib Sanchis, 2001. "The farmland market in Spain. Econometric models for the estimation of the market value," ERES eres2001_174, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012.
"Sales Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries,"
120249, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Sales Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries," Factor Markets Working Papers 116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Land Markets in the Three Candidate Countries of the EU," Working Papers 117482, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Darrell L. Hueth, 1995. "The Use of Subsidies to Achieve Efficient Resource Allocation in Upland Watersheds," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 39158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Silke Hüttel & Simon Jetzinger & Martin Odening, 2014.
"Forced Sales and Farmland Prices,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 395-410.
- Huttel, Silke & Jetzinger, Simon & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Forced Sales And Farmland Prices," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133413, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Odening, Martin & Jetzinger, Simon & Huettel, Silke, 2013. "Forced Sales and Farmland Prices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150274, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huttel, Silke & Jetzinger, Simon & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Forced Sales and Farmland Prices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 129063, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:123-:d:125809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cotteleer, Geerte & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2006. "Bargaining and market power in a GIS-based hedonic pricing model of the agricultural land market," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21255, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lisi, Gaetano & Iacobini, Mauro, 2012. "Estimation of a Hedonic House Price Model with Bargaining: Evidence from the Italian Housing Market," MPRA Paper 66474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Arsenault & James Nolan & Richard Schoney & Donald Gilchrist, 2012. "Outstanding in the Field: Evaluating Auction Markets for Farmland Using Multi-Agent Simulation," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11.
- Qineti, Artan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Braha, Kushtrim & Ciaian, Pavel & Demaj, Jona, 2014. "Land Market Imperfections And Reform Rigidities: A Case Study From Rural Albania," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169088, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Angelovska, Neda Petroska & Ackovska, Marija & Bojnec, Štefan, 2012. "Agricultural Land Markets and Land Leasing in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," Factor Markets Working Papers 113, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Darrell L. Hueth, 1995. "The Use of Subsidies to Achieve Efficient Resource Allocation in Upland Watersheds," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6301, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:70:y:1994:i:1:p:38-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.