An Investigation of the Effect of Eco-Labeling on Office Occupancy Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009. "An Investigation of the Effect of Eco-Labeling on Office Occupancy Rates," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2006.
"Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 816-845, August.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2003. "Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Urban Economics," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt0jr0p2tk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & C.F. Sirmans & John D. Benjamin, 1990. "Rental Concessions and Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 141-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Decamps, 2012. "The impact of energy efficiency and green performance on the value of corporate real estate portfolios," ERES eres2012_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Franz Fuerst & Pat McAllister & Karen Smith, 2010. "Eco-Labeling, Rents, Sales Prices and Occupancy Rates: Do LEED and Energy Star Labeled Offices Obtain Multiple Premiums?," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2010-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Spenser J. Robinson & Andrew R. Sanderford, 2016. "Green Buildings: Similar to Other Premium Buildings?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 99-116, February.
- Isaac Doku & Sonal Agarwal, 2016. "The Perception of Investors on Real Estate Sustainability in Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 261-273, April.
- Deng, Yongheng & Wu, Jing, 2014. "Economic returns to residential green building investment: The developers' perspective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 35-44.
- Bienert, Sven, . "METASTUDIE :NACHHALTIGKEIT CONTRA RENDITE? Die Implikationen nachhaltigen Wirtschaftens für offene Immobilienfonds am Beispiel der Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH und der WestInvest GmbH," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 14, June.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011.
"Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?,"
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions?," ERES eres2011_40, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Décamps, Aurélien, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?," ESSEC Working Papers WP1106, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Shaun A. Bond & Avis Devine, 2016. "Certification Matters: Is Green Talk Cheap Talk?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 117-140, February.
- Teck-Hong Tan, 2014. "Satisfaction and Motivation of Homeowners Towards Green Homes," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 869-885, May.
- Zhao, Dong-Xue & He, Bao-Jie & Johnson, Christine & Mou, Ben, 2015. "Social problems of green buildings: From the humanistic needs to social acceptance," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1594-1609.
- Fuerst, Franz & Gabrieli, Tommaso & McAllister, Patrick, 2017. "A green winner's curse? Investor behavior in the market for eco-certified office buildings," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 137-146.
- Jagarajan, Rehmaashini & Abdullah Mohd Asmoni, Mat Naim & Mohammed, Abdul Hakim & Jaafar, Mohd Nadzri & Lee Yim Mei, Janice & Baba, Maizan, 2017. "Green retrofitting – A review of current status, implementations and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1360-1368.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-certification; real estate economics; dynamics of office occupancy rates;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .