A Semiparametric Approach to Analyzing Differentiated Agricultural Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bekkerman, Anton & Brester, Gary W. & McDonald, Tyrel J., 2013. "A Semiparametric Approach to Analyzing Differentiated Agricultural Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 79-94, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Simms, Danny D. & Bolze, Ronald P., Jr. & Geske, Jeremy, 1996. "Determinants Of Purebred Beef Bull Price Differentials," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Anthony W. Hughes, 2002. "A quantile regression analysis of the cross section of stock market returns," Working Papers 02-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Eide, Eric & Showalter, Mark H., 1998. "The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 345-350, March.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Jones, Rodney D. & Turner, Tyler & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2008.
"Estimating the Economic Value of Specific Characteristics Associated with Angus Bulls Sold at Auction,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Jones, Rodney & Turner, Tyler & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2008. "Estimating the Economic Value of Specific Characteristics Associated with Angus Bulls Sold at Auction," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 315-333, April.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
Keywordsbull sales; heritable traits; product differentiation; quantile regression; Marketing; Q13; L15; C52; D49;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:143640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .