Contact information of Purdue University
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pujafe. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .
2018, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 302999 Profitability of Developing Beef Heifers on Stockpiled Winter Forages
by McFarlane, Zachary David & Boyer, Chris & Mulliniks, J. Travis
- 303000 Annual Net Returns to Cover Crops in Iowa
by Plastina, Alejandro & Liu, Fangge & Sawadgo, Wendiam & Miguez, Fernando E. & Carlson, Sarah & Marcillo, Guillermo
- 303001 Impacts of Urbanization on Costs of Production and Land Use in the Central Southern Seaboard: A Farm-Level Analysis
by Nehring, Richard F. & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, James M. & Hallahan, Charlie & Katchova, Ani & Badau, Flavius
2018, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 302996 Economic Impact of Beef Cattle Best Management Practices in South Texas: Stocking Strategies during Drought
by Young, Alan M. & Clayton, Megan K. & Paschal, Joe C. & Klose, Steven L.
- 302997 The Value and Feasibility of Farming Differently Than the Local Average
by Morris, Cooper & Dhuyvetter, Kevin & Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Regier, Greg
- 302998 Do Profitable Farms Remain Profitable? Transition Probabilities Using Markov Switching Models Applied to Kansas Farm Data
by Stabel, Jayce S. & Griffin, Terry & Ibendahl, Gregory
2017, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 302991 Financial Vulnerability of Midwest Grain Farms: Implications of Price, Yield, and Cost Shocks
by Li, Sasha & Boehlje, Michael
- 302992 Short-Term Asset and Debt Choice and U.S. Corn Farm Liquidity
by Stutzman, Sarah & Hubbs, Todd
- 302993 Demographic Influences on Nonadoption of Calf Management and Marketing Practices for Cow-Calf Operations
by Schumacher, Stephanie & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry
- 302994 Application of the Adjusted Weak Axiom of Profit Maximization to New Zealand Dairy Farming
by Dooley, Anne E. & Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Khatami, Koohyar & Tauer, Loren W.
- 302995 Impact of Automated Guidance for Mechanical Control of Herbicide-Resistant Weeds in Corn
by Griffin, Terry & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J.
2017, Volume 1, Issue 1