Rental Concessions and Property Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1990. "Atypicalities and Apartment Rent Concessions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(2), pages 195-202.
- Richard V. Butler, 1982. "The Specification of Hedonic Indexes for Urban Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 96-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Corgel & Crocker Liu & Robert White, 2015. "Determinants of Hotel Property Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 415-439, October.
- Kenton L. Ownbey & Kyle Davis & Harvey H. Sundel, 1994. "The Effect of Location Variables on the Gross Rents of Neighborhood Shopping Centers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 111-124.
- Zahra Saderion & Barton Smith & Charles A. Smith, 1994. "An Integrated Approach to the Evaluation of Commercial Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 151-168.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009.
"An Investigation of the Effect of Eco-Labeling on Office Occupancy Rates,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2009. "An Investigation of the Effect of Eco-Labeling on Office Occupancy Rates," MPRA Paper 15799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen E. Roulac, 1994. "Retail Real Estate in the 21st Century: Information Technology + Time Consciousness + Unintelligent Stores = Intelligent Shopping? NOT!," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 125-150.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:1:1990:p:141-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.