Valuación de las características de las viviendas sujetas a financiamiento público: el caso del área metropolitana de Monterrey
[Valuing characteristics of houses subject to public financing: the case of the metropolitan area of Monterrey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linneman, Peter, 1980. "Some empirical results on the nature of the hedonic price function for the urban housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 47-68, July.
- Palmquist, Raymond B, 1984. "Estimating the Demand for the Characteristics of Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 394-404, August.
- David E. Clark, 2000. "The Impact of Public School Attributes on Home Sale Prices in California," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 385-407.
- Richard V. Butler, 1982. "The Specification of Hedonic Indexes for Urban Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 96-108.
More about this item
KeywordsPrecios hedónicos; Seguridad Social; Viviendas;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.