Identifying Households which Need Housing Assistance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:45:y:2019:i:c:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Kunnert, 2016. "Housing Affordability in Austria. Tailoring the Ratio Approach in a Simple yet Effective Way," WIFO Working Papers 520, WIFO.
- Ekong, Christopher N. & Onye, Kenneth U., 2013. "Building Sustainable Cities in Nigeria: The Need for Mass and Social Housing Provision," MPRA Paper 88236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gennadi Kazakevitch & Luc Borrowman, 2009. "Housing affordability: Proper Measurement for Informed Policy Making," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Kunnert, 2016. "Housing Affordability in Austria by Age and Year of Move-in. Application of the Residual Income and Tailored Ratio Approach," WIFO Working Papers 521, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:36:y:1999:i:11:p:1933-1947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.