The effect of rent control on the distribution of income among New York City renters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2014.
"Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2013. "Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control," Working Paper Series 13/5, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Iwata, Shinichiro, 2002. "The Japanese Tenant Protection Law and Asymmetric Information on Tenure Length," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 125-151, June.
- Sims David P, 2011. "Rent Control Rationing and Community Composition: Evidence from Massachusetts," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Nagy, John, 1997. "Do Vacancy Decontrol Provisions Undo Rent Control?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 64-78, July.
- Mense, Andreas & Michelsen, Claus & Cholodilin, Konstantin A., 2017. "Empirics on the causal effects of rent control in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 24/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Early, Dirk W., 2000. "Rent Control, Rental Housing Supply, and the Distribution of Tenant Benefits," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 185-204, September.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Andreas Mense & Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Market Break or Simply Fake? Empirics on the Causal Effects of Rent Controls in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1584, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002.
"Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998,"
Working Paper Series
0116, European Central Bank.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002. "Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2003.
"Why is Manhattan So Expensive? Regulation and the Rise in House Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
10124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2003. "Why is Manhattan So Expensive? Regulation and the Rise in House Prices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2020, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rouwendal, J., 1990. "Stochastic market equilibria with efficient rationing with an application to the Dutch housing market," Serie Research Memoranda 0030, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Krol, Robert & Svorny, Shirley, 2005. "The effect of rent control on commute times," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 421-436, November.
- Simmons-Mosley, Tammie X. & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2006. "Household mobility in New York City's regulated rental housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 38-62, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:22:y:1987:i:1:p:14-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .