Affordability of water supply in Mongolia: Empirical lessons for measuring affordability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2008.
"Distributional Effects of Price Reforms in the Italian Utility Markets,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 135-163, March.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Donald L. Lerman & William J. Reeder, 1987. "The Affordability of Adequate Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 389-404.
- Jasper M. Dalhuisen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & JHenri L. F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Price and Income Elasticities of Residential Water Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 292-308.
- Anand, P.B., 2001. "Water 'Scarcity' in Chennai, India: Institutions, Entitlements and Aspects of Inequality in Access," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sorenson, Susan B. & Morssink, Christiaan & Campos, Paola Abril, 2011. "Safe access to safe water in low income countries: Water fetching in current times," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1522-1526, May.
- Kessides, Ioannis & Miniaci, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2009. "Toward defining and measuring the affordability of public utility services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4915, The World Bank.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2008. "Measuring The Affordability Of Basic Public Utility Services In Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 67(2), pages 185-230, July.
- John W. Sawkins & Valerie A. Dickie, 2005. "Affordability of household water and sewerage services in Great Britain," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 26(2), pages 225-244, June.
- Lee, Cassey, 2011. "Privatization, water access and affordability: Evidence from Malaysian household expenditure data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2121-2128, September.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Mark Hoffman, 2008. "An Empirical Survey Of Residential Water Demand Modelling," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 842-871, December.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Tepic, Sladjana, 2007. "Can poor consumers pay for energy and water? An affordability analysis for transition countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1038-1049, February.
- Salman M.A. Salman & Siobhán McInerney-Lankford, 2004. "The Human Right to Water : Legal and Policy Dimensions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14893.
- REYNAUD Arnaud, 2006. "Assessing the impact of public regulation and private participation on water affordability for poor households: An empirical investigation of the French case," LERNA Working Papers 06.09.202, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martins, Rita & Quintal, Carlota & Cruz, Luís & Barata, Eduardo, 2016. "Water affordability issues in developed countries – The relevance of micro approaches," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 117-123.
More about this item
Keywordsaffordability; Mongolia; water supply; water access; potential affordability approach; residual income approach; non-pecuniary cost;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:92011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .