Measuring The Affordability Of Basic Public Utility Services In Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawel, Erik & Sigel, Katja & Bretschneider, Wolfgang, 2011. "Affordability of water supply in Mongolia: Empirical lessons for measuring affordability," UFZ Discussion Papers 9/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Miniaci, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2014. "Energy affordability and the benefits system in Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 289-300.
- Martins, Rita & Quintal, Carlota & Cruz, Luís & Barata, Eduardo, 2016. "Water affordability issues in developed countries – The relevance of micro approaches," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 117-123.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2014. "Fuel poverty and the energy benefits system: The Italian case," IEFE Working Papers 66, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Gawel, Erik & Bretschneider, Wolfgang, 2010. "Investigating affordability problems of utility services - a theoretical study on the ratio measure," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52714, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
More about this item
Keywordsaffordability; public utilities; regulation; gas; electricity; water;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v67_n2_p185-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.