The Effect of Public Social Housing on Households' Consumption in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Barton, David M., 1983. "The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-332, April.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1998.
"Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 54-80, Autumn.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1999. "Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Durif & Olivier Marchand, 1975. "Les locataires des HLM en 1973," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 73(1), pages 3-20.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2003. "The Misallocation of Housing Under Rent Control," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1027-1046, September.
- Nicole Tabard, 1993. "Des quartiers pauvres aux banlieues aisées : une représentation sociale du territoire," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 270(1), pages 5-22.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ault, Richard W & Saba, Richard P, 1989. "Efficient Estimation of the Costs of Rent Controls," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 154-159, February.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1993. "Can New York and Los Angeles Learn from Kumasi and Bangalore? A Comparison of Costs and Benefits of Rent Control," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 93-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Hanushek, Eric A & Quigley, John M, 1980. "What Is the Price Elasticity of Housing Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 449-454, August.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Olsen, Edgar O, 1972. "An Econometric Analysis of Rent Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1081-1100, Nov.-Dec..
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1996. "The Social Costs of Rent Control Revisted," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1747, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Murray, Michael P, 1975. "The Distribution of Tenant Benefits in Public Housing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 771-788, July.
- George Fallis & Lawrence B. Smith, 1985. "Price Effects of Rent Control on Controlled and Uncontrolled Rental Housing in Toronto: A Hedonic Index Approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 652-659, August.
- Marks, Denton, 1984. "The effects of partial-coverage rent control on the price and quantity of rental housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 360-369, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belaïd, Fateh & Garcia, Thomas, 2016.
"Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours: French evidence using disaggregated data,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 204-214.
- Fateh Belaid & Thomas Garcia, 2015. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours: French evidence using disaggregated data," Working Papers halshs-01244215, HAL.
- Fateh Belaid & Thomas Garcia, 2016. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours: French evidence using disaggregated data," Post-Print halshs-01321365, HAL.
- Fateh Belaid & Thomas Garcia, 2016. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours: French evidence using disaggregated data," Post-Print halshs-01366168, HAL.
- Fateh Belaid & Thomas Garcia, 2015. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours : French evidence using disaggregated data," Working Papers 1536, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Goffette-Nagot, Florence & Sidibé, Modibo, 2016. "Housing wealth accumulation: The role of public housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 12-22.
- Essi Eerola & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2017. "Delivering Affordable Housing and Neighborhood Quality: A Comparison of Place- and Tenant-Based Programs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Julien Licheron, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Rental Housing Regulations: The Case of Germany in 1950-2015," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1649, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matti Viren, 2013. "Is the housing allowance shifted to rental prices?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1497-1518, June.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2015. "US Housing Policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:429-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.