Determinants of Market Rent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur A. Eubank & C. R. Sirmans, 1979. "The Price Adjustment Mechanism for Rental Housing in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 163-168.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Larry Ozanne & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1987. "Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 372-385.
- Donald Haurin, 1988. "The Duration of Marketing Time of Residential Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 396-410.
- James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud, 1988. "The Vacancy Rate and Rent Levels in the Commercial Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8.
- Karl L. Guntermann & Stefan Norrbin, 1987. "Explaining the Variability of Apartment Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Smith, Lawrence B, 1983. "The Price-Adjustment Process for Rental Housing and the Natural Vacancy Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 779-786, September.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Corgel, John B., 1987. "Price adjustment process for rental office space," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 90-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Laurent Menetrier, 2005. "Spatial Versus Non-Spatial Determinants of Shopping Center Rents: Modeling Location and Neighborhood-Related Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 293-320.
- Marcus Allen & Ronald Rutherford & Thomas Thomson, 2009. "Residential Asking Rents and Time on the Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 351-365, May.
- Dubé, Jean & Rosiers, François Des & Thériault, Marius & Dib, Patricia, 2011. "Economic impact of a supply change in mass transit in urban areas: A Canadian example," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 46-62, January.
- Thomas M. Springer & Neil G. Waller, 1996. "Maintenance of Residential Rental Property: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 89-100.
- Beth Wilson & James Frew, 2007. "Apartment Rents and Locations in Portland, Oregon: 1992 â€“ 2002," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 201-218.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1996. "Mass Transportation, Apartment Rent and Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8.
- Joseph L. Pagliari, Jr. & James R. Webb, 1996. "On Setting Apartment Rental Rates: A Regression-Based Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 37-62.
- Richard J. Buttimer, Jr. & Ronald C. Rutherford & Ron Witten, 1997. "Industrial Warehouse Rent Determinants in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 47-56.
- Lawless, Martina & McQuinn, Kieran & Walsh, John A., 2017. "Identifying rent pressures in your neighbourhood: a new model of Irish regional rent indicators," Papers WP567, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jian Wang & Murtaza Das & Amar Duggasani, 2016. "Predicting and measuring customer lifetime values for apartment tenants," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 2(2), pages 103-120, October.
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997. "Security Measures and the Apartment Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
- Marius Claudy and Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault, 1996. "Rental Amenities and the Stability of Hedonic Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five Market Segments," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 17-36.
- G. Donald Jud & John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1996. "What Do We Know about Apartments and Their Markets?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(3), pages 243-258.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:6:n:3:1991:p:357-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.