A Note on the Price Adjustment Mechanism for Rental Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeno Adams & Roland Füss, 2012. "Disentangling the Short and Long-Run Effects of Occupied Stock in the Rental Adjustment Process," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 570-590, May.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:04:2017:p:397-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Nothaft, Frank E., 2001.
"Rental Housing Markets, the Incidence and Duration of Vacancy, and the Natural Vacancy Rate,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 121-149, January.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1999. "Rental Housing Markets, the Incidence and Duration of Vacancy, and the Natural Vacancy Rate," Working Paper 8668, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Joseph Gyourko & Richard Voith, 1993.
"Leasing as a Lottery: Implications for Rational Building Surges and Increasing Vacancies,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 83-106.
- Joseph Gyourko & Richard Voith, 1992. "Leasing as a lottery: implications for rational building surges and increasing vacancies," Working Papers 92-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carolin Fritzsche & Jan Kluge, 2014. "Wodurch werden die Mietpreise bestimmt? Unterschiede in den Mieten in Ost- und Westdeutschland," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 21(06), pages 03-10, December.
- John L. Glascock & Minbo Kim & C.F. Sirmans, 1993. "An Analysis of Office Market Rents: Parameter Constancy and Unobservable Variables," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 625-638.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:918-938. is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
- Timothy W. Viezer, 1999. "Econometric Integration of Real Estate's Space and Capital Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 503-519.
- Ernst Rätzer, 1987. "Mieterschutz und Wohnungsmarkt. Die Mietpreisbeschränkung im schweizerischen Missbrauchsbeschluss," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(I), pages 23-45, March.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
- Almer, Christian & Boes, Stefan & Nuesch, Stephan, 2013. "How do Housing Prices Adjust After an Environmental Shock? Evidence from a State-Mandated Change in Aircraft Noise Exposure," Department of Economics Working Papers 37905, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence B. Smith, 2003. "Intertenancy Rent Decontrol in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, June.
- Kenneth T. Rosen, 1984. "Toward a Model of the Office Building Sector," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 261-269.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault, 1996. "Rental Amenities and the Stability of Hedonic Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five Market Segments," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 17-36.
- G. Donald Jud & John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1996. "What Do We Know about Apartments and Their Markets?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(3), pages 243-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:3:p:478-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.