Housing market capitalization of thermal integrity
No abstract is available for this item.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat & Nanda, Anupam & Wyatt, Pete, 2016.
"Energy performance ratings and house prices in Wales: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 20-33.
- Franz Fuerst & Pat McAllister & Anupam Nanda & Peter Wyatt, 2015. "Energy Performance Ratings and House Prices in Wales: An Empirical Study," ERES eres2015_112, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Aydin, Erdal, 2016. "Energy conservation in the residential sector : The role of policy and market forces," Other publications TiSEM b9cedba8-1310-4097-90fb-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Copiello, Sergio, 2015. "Achieving affordable housing through energy efficiency strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 288-298.
- Nevin, Rick & Jacobs, David / E. & Berg, Michael & Cohen, Jonathan, 2007. "Monetary benefits of preventing childhood lead poisoning with lead-safe window replacement," MPRA Paper 35340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Ayala, Amaia & Galarraga, Ibon & Spadaro, Joseph V., 2016. "The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish housing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 16-24.
- Alberto Gago & Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & Ana Ramos, 2013. "Climate change, buildings and energy prices," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 19, pages 434-452 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alberto Gago & Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & Ana Ramos, 2012. "Climate Change, Buildings and Energy Prices," Working Papers fa04-2012, Economics for Energy.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michelsen, Claus & Kholodilin, Konstantin, 2015. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2015. "Zero energy homes – Are they economically viable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 12-21.
- Wee, Sherilyn, 2016. "The effect of residential solar photovoltaic systems on home value: A case study of Hawai‘i," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 282-292.
- Walls, Margaret & Gerarden, Todd & Palmer, Karen & Bak, Xian Fang, 2017. "Is energy efficiency capitalized into home prices? Evidence from three U.S. cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 104-124.
- Copiello, Sergio, 2017. "Building energy efficiency: A research branch made of paradoxes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1064-1076.
- Vanessa Brechling & Stephen Smith, 1994. "Household energy efficiency in the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 44-56, May.
- Ma, Chunbo & Polyakov, Maksym & Pandit, Ram, 2015. "Solar Capitalization in Western Australian Property Market," Working Papers 199230, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Nevin, Rick, 2010. "Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 4-11, January.
- Nevin, Rick, 2009. "Energy efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself," MPRA Paper 35341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiro Yoshida & Ayako Sugiura, 2015. "The Effects of Multiple Green Factors on Condominium Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 412-437, April.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils, 2011. "On the economics of energy labels in the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 166-179, September.
- Chegut, Andrea & Eichholtz, Piet & Holtermans, Rogier, 2016. "Energy efficiency and economic value in affordable housing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 39-49.
- Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen & Gerarden, Todd, 2013. "Is Energy Efficiency Capitalized into Home Prices? Evidence from Three US Cities," Discussion Papers dp-13-18, Resources For the Future.
- Nevin, Rick & Watson, Gregory, 1998. "Evidence of rational market valuations for home energy efficiency," MPRA Paper 35343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick & Nanda, Anupam & Wyatt, Peter, 2015. "Does energy efficiency matter to home-buyers? An investigation of EPC ratings and transaction prices in England," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 145-156.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:8:y:1986:i:3:p:134-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed