Magnet Schools and the Differential Impact of School Quality on Residential Property Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Donald Jud, 1985. "A Further Note on Schools and Housing Values," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 452-462.
- Vladimir Bajic, 1985. "Housing-Market Segmentation and Demand for Housing Attributes: Some Empirical Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 58-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brasington, D. M., 2003. "The supply of public school quality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-377, August.
- Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Neighborhood school characteristics: what signals quality to homebuyers?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-9.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Scafidi, Benjamin P., 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of the Cause of Neighborhood Racial Segregation," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt70j3n8bh, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:19-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Carter, 2008. "Court-ordered Busing and Housing Prices: The Case of Pasadena and San Marino," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 377-394.
- Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2016. "The Impact Of School Racial Compositions On Neighborhood Racial Compositions: Evidence From School Redistricting," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1365-1382, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2011-:d:117440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chowdhury, Tasnim & Datta, Rajib & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Green finance is essential for economic development and sustainability," MPRA Paper 51169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 2013.
- Chugunov, D., 2013. "Impact of School Quality and Neighborhoods on Housing Prices in Moscow," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-112.
- Elena Shakina & Angel Barajas, 2013. "The Contribution of Intellectual Capital to Value Creation," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- David M. Brasington, 1999. "Which Measures of School Quality Does the Housing Market Value?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 395-414.
- Su Han Chan & Shin-Hering Michelle Chu & George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Intra-Project Externality and Layout Variables in Residential Condominium Appraisals," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 131-146.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:2:1990:p:221-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.