Climate Change, Human Rights and the International Legal Order: The Role of the UN Human Rights Council
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHuman rights; Climate change; International Law;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2013-11-14 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccc:wpaper:004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleix Altimiras-Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cccamuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .