Gradualism, Transparency and the Improved Operational Framework: A Look at Overnight Volatility Transmission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Nautz, Dieter, 2012.
"Monetary transmission right from the start: On the information content of the Eurosystem's main refinancing operations,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 54-69.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Nautz, Dieter, 2011. "Monetary transmission right from the start: On the information content of the eurosystem's main refinancing operations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,24, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nautz, Dieter & Scheithauer, Jan, 2011.
"Monetary policy implementation and overnight rate persistence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1375-1386.
- Dieter Nautz & Jan Scheithauer, 2009. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Overnight Rate Persistence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nautz, Dieter & Scheithauer, Jan, 2010. "Monetary policy implementation and overnight rate persistence," Discussion Papers 2010/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:455-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brämer, Patrick & Gischer, Horst & Richter, Toni & Weiß, Mirko, 2013. "Competition in banks’ lending business and its interference with ECB monetary policy," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 144-162.
- Osborne, Matthew, 2016. "Monetary policy and volatility in the sterling money market," Bank of England working papers 588, Bank of England.
- C. Emre Alper & R. Armando Morales & Fan Yang, 2017.
"Monetary Policy Implementation and Volatility Transmission Along the Yield Curve: The Case of Kenya,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 85(3), pages 455-478, September.
- Emre Alper & R. Armando Morales & Fan Yang, 2016. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Volatility Transmission along the Yield Curve; The Case of Kenya," IMF Working Papers 16/120, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.