The impact of federal funds target changes on interest rate volatility
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, Charles L. & Marshall, David A., 1998.
"Monetary policy and the term structure of nominal interest rates: Evidence and theory,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 53-111, December.
- Charles L. Evans & David A. Marshall, 1997. "Monetary policy and the term structure of nominal interest rates: evidence and theory," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2001.
"Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: Evidence from the Fed funds futures market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 523-544, June.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2000. "Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: evidence from the Fed funds futures markets," Staff Reports 99, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jones, Charles M. & Lamont, Owen & Lumsdaine, Robin L., 1998.
"Macroeconomic news and bond market volatility,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 315-337, March.
- Charles M. Jones & Owen Lamont & Robin L. Lumsdaine, . "Macroeconomic News and Bond Market Volatility," CRSP working papers 333, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Charles M. Jones & Owen Lamont & Robin Lumsdaine, 1996. "Macroeconomic News and Bond Market Volatility," Home Pages _005, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, March.
- Engle, Robert F, 1983. "Estimates of the Variance of U.S. Inflation Based upon the ARCH Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 286-301, August.
- V. Vance Roley & Gordon H. Sellon, Jr., 1996. "The response of the term structure of interest rates to federal funds rate target changes," Research Working Paper 96-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Juan Ayuso & Andrew Haldane & Fernando Restoy, 1997. "Volatility transmission along the money market yield curve," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 56-75, March.
- Charles Evans & Kenneth Kuttner, 1998.
"Can VARs describe monetary policy?,"
9812, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Werner Ploberger, 1992.
"Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only Under the Alternative,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1015, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Ploberger, Werner, 1994. "Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only under the Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1383-1414, November.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-70, March.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Lee, Jim, 2002. "Federal funds rate target changes and interest rate volatility," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 159-191.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993.
"On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks,"
157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993. " On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Cook, Timothy & Hahn, Thomas, 1989. "The effect of changes in the federal funds rate target on market interest rates in the 1970s," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 331-351, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:241-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.