Monetary policy shocks and long-term interest rates
Exogenous shocks to monetary policy strongly affect short-term interest rates, but have little or no effect on longer-term interest rates.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bates, Timothy M & Bradford, William D, 1980. " An Analysis of the Portfolio Behavior of Black-Owned Commercial Banks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 753-68, June.
- Cebenoyan, A Sinan & Cooperman, Elizabeth S & Register, Charles A, 1993. "Firm Efficiency and the Regulatory Closure of S&Ls: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 540-45, August.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "The Black Banks: An Assessment of Performance and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 379-405, May.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Kwast, Myron L. & Black, Harold, 1983. "An analysis of the behavior of mature black-owned commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-54.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1996:i:mar:p:2-17:n:v.20no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.