The Black Banks: An Assessment of Performance and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iftekhar Hasan & William C. Hunter, 1996. "Management efficiency in minority- and women-owned banks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 20-28.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
- John Cole & Lucy Reuben, 1986. "Linkages between minority business characteristics and minority banks’ locations," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 73-92, September.
- Harold Black & Robert Schweitzer, 1987. "The effect of common bond on credit union performance: The case of black-controlled credit unions," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 89-98, March.
- Bruce J. Summers & James F. Tucker, 1976. "Performance characteristics of high-earning minority banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Wendy Edelberg & David A. Marshall, 1996. "Monetary policy shocks and long-term interest rates," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 2-17.
- Dahl, Drew, 1996. "Ownership changes and lending at minority banks: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1289-1301, August.
- Harold A. Black & Robert L. Schweitzer, 1985. "Black-Controlled Credit Unions: A Comparative Analysis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 193-202, September.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:5-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Harold A. & Robinson, Breck L. & Schweitzer, Robert L., 2001. "Comparing lending decisions of minority-owned and White-owned banks: Is there discrimination in mortgage lending?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-39.
- John Cole & Alfred Edwards & Earl Hamilton & Lucy Reuben, 1985. "Black banks: A survey and analysis of the literature," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 29-50, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:26:y:1971:i:2:p:379-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.