Black banks: A survey and analysis of the literature
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mona Gardner, 1982. "Black-owned commercial banks: A new look at their performance and management," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 91-101, September.
- Irvin Dallas, 1982. "The impact of recent developments in the banking community on black-owned banks," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 103-109, September.
- Kwast, Myron L. & Black, Harold, 1983. "An analysis of the behavior of mature black-owned commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-54.
- Samuel Doctors & Allan Drebin & Edward Irons & William Hunter, 1975. "A pilot study of the impact of minority banks on their communities," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 386-403, June.
- Bruce J. Summers & James F. Tucker, 1976. "Performance characteristics of high-earning minority banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Irons, Edward D, 1971. "Black Banking-Problems and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 407-425, May.
- Bates, Timothy M & Bradford, William D, 1980. " An Analysis of the Portfolio Behavior of Black-Owned Commercial Banks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 753-768, June.
- Timothy Bates, 1976. "Lending activities of black-owned commercial banks," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 173-188, December.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "The Black Banks: An Assessment of Performance and Prospects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 379-405, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:14:y:1985:i:1:p:29-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.