Trends in federal funds rate volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Bennett & Stavros Peristiani, 2002. "Are U.S. reserve requirements still binding?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 53-68.
- Sandra C. Krieger, 2002. "Recent trends in monetary policy implementation: a view from the desk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 73-76.
- Paul Bennett & R. Spence Hilton, 1997. "Falling reserve balances and the federal funds rate," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2009.
"Monetary policy implementation and the federal funds rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1274-1284, July.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2008. "Monetary Policy Implementation and the Federal Funds Rate," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elizabeth C. Klee, 2007. "Operational problems and aggregate uncertainty in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klee, Elizabeth, 2010. "Operational outages and aggregate uncertainty in the federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2386-2402, October.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & Ali Palida & David R. Skeie, 2013.
"Federal Reserve tools for managing rates and reserves,"
642, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews & Ali Palida & David Skeie, 2015. "Federal Reserve Tools for Managing Rates and Reserves," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-08, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Essid, Badye & Normandin, Michel, 2013.
"Stock returns and monetary policy: Are there any ties?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 33-50.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Badye Omar Essid & Michel Normandin, 2010. "Stock Returns and Monetary Policy: Are There Any Ties ?," Cahiers de recherche 1026, CIRPEE.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2005:i:jul:n:v.11no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .