Trends in federal funds rate volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra C. Krieger, 2002. "Recent trends in monetary policy implementation: a view from the desk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 73-76.
- Paul Bennett & Stavros Peristiani, 2002. "Are U.S. reserve requirements still binding?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 53-68.
- Paul Bennett & R. Spence Hilton, 1997. "Falling reserve balances and the federal funds rate," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth C. Klee, 2007. "Operational problems and aggregate uncertainty in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klee, Elizabeth, 2010. "Operational outages and aggregate uncertainty in the federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2386-2402, October.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Essid, Badye & Normandin, Michel, 2013.
"Stock returns and monetary policy: Are there any ties?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 33-50.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Badye Omar Essid & Michel Normandin, 2010. "Stock Returns and Monetary Policy: Are There Any Ties ?," Cahiers de recherche 1026, CIRPEE.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2009.
"Monetary policy implementation and the federal funds rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1274-1284, July.
- Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra, 2008. "Monetary Policy Implementation and the Federal Funds Rate," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & Ali Palida & David R. Skeie, 2013.
"Federal Reserve tools for managing rates and reserves,"
642, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews & Ali Palida & David Skeie, 2015. "Federal Reserve Tools for Managing Rates and Reserves," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-08, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2005:i:jul:n:v.11no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.