The Demand for Excess Reserves
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011. "Big bank, small bank: Monetary policy implementation and banks' reserve management strategies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 306-328, July.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo & Hirsch, Astrid & Weller, Benedict, 2006.
"Excess reserves and the implementation of monetary policy of the ECB,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 491-510, July.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Hirsch, Astrid & Weller, Benedict, 2004. "Excess reserves and implementation of monetary policy of the ECB," Working Paper Series 361, European Central Bank.
- Tarron Khemraj & Christian R. Proaño, 2011. "Excess Bank Reserves and Monetary Policy with a Lower-Bound Lending Rate September 2011," Working Papers 1104, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Judson & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "A study of U.S. monetary policy implementation: demand for reserves on a period average basis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:3:y:2001:p:685-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.