Tunnels and reserves in monetary policy implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "Monetary policy in the information economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 297-370.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987.
"Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 56-67, February.
- John Y. Campbell, 1986. "Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate Within the Statement Week," NBER Working Papers 1806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1987. "Money Announcements, The Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week," Scholarly Articles 3220231, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2002. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 77-84.
- William Poole, 1968. "Commercial Bank Reserve Management In A Stochastic Model: Implications For Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 769-791, December.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 1997. "Monetary policy operating procedures in industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 40, Bank for International Settlements.
- Heller, Daniel & Lengwiler, Yvan, 2003. "Payment obligations, reserve requirements, and the demand for central bank balances," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 419-432, March.
- Clouse, James A. & Dow Jr., James P., 1999. "Fixed costs and the behavior of the federal funds rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1015-1029, July.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Ewerhart, Christian, 2002. "A model of the Eurosystem's operational framework for monetary policy implementation," Working Paper Series 0197, European Central Bank.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Saunders, Anthony, 1985. " A Micro Model of the Federal Funds Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 977-988, July.
- Furfine, Craig H., 2000. "Interbank payments and the daily federal funds rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 535-553, October.
- Kevin Clinton, 1997. "Implementation of Monetary Policy in a Regime with Zero Reserve Requirements," Staff Working Papers 97-8, Bank of Canada.
- Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Tucker, Alan L., 1993. "Interest rate smoothness and the nonsettling-day behavior of banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 297-314.
- Denis Blenck & Harri Hasko & Spence Hilton & Kazuhiro Masaki, 2001. "The main features of the monetary policy frameworks of the Bank of Japan, the Federal Reserve and the Eurosystem," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Comparing monetary policy operating procedures across the United States, Japan and the euro area, volume 9, pages 23-56 Bank for International Settlements.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 489-516, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yueh-Yun C. O’Brien, 2007. "Reserve requirement systems in OECD countries," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karel BRŮNA, 2010. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Liquidity Management of the Czech Banking System," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 15-41.
More about this item
KeywordsBank reserves ; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2003-09-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-09-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2003-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .