Interbank payments and the daily federal funds rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, Mark D. & Winters, Drew B., 1995. "Day-of-the-week effects in federal funds rates: Further empirical findings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1265-1284, October.
- Spindt, Paul A. & Hoffmeister, J. Ronald, 1988. "The Micromechanics of the Federal Funds Market: Implications for Day-of-the-Week Effects in Funds Rate Variability," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 401-416, December.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987.
"Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 56-67, February.
- John Y. Campbell, 1986. "Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate Within the Statement Week," NBER Working Papers 1806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1987. "Money Announcements, The Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week," Scholarly Articles 3220231, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- James A. Clouse & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1997. "Declining required reserves and the volatility of the federal funds rate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joshua N. Feinman, 1993. "Reserve requirements: history, current practice, and potential reform," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 569-589.
- Eagle, David, 1995. "Federal-funds-rate volatility and the reserve-maintenance period," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 157-170.
- Gordon H. Sellon & Stuart E. Weiner, 1996. "Monetary policy without reserve requirements: analytical issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 81(Q IV), pages 5-24.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feinman, Joshua N, 1993. "Estimating the Open Market Desk's Daily Reaction Function," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 231-247, May.
- Clouse, James A. & Dow Jr., James P., 1999. "Fixed costs and the behavior of the federal funds rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1015-1029, July.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Brunner, Allan D & Lown, Cara S, 1993. "The Effects of Lower Reserve Requirements on Money Market Volatility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 199-205, May.
- Heidi Willmann Richards, 1995. "Daylight overdraft fees and the Federal Reserve's payment system risk policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 1065-1077.
- Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Tucker, Alan L., 1993. "Interest rate smoothness and the nonsettling-day behavior of banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 297-314.
- Paul Bennett & R. Spence Hilton, 1997. "Falling reserve balances and the federal funds rate," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:46:y:2000:i:2:p:535-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.