Interest rate corridors and reserves
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Woodford, 2001.
"Monetary Policy in the Information Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
8674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "Monetary policy in the information economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 297-370.
- Campbell, John, 1987.
"Money Announcements, The Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week,"
3220231, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987. "Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves, and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate within the Statement Week," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 56-67, February.
- John Y. Campbell, 1986. "Money Announcements, the Demand for Bank Reserves and the Behavior of the Federal Funds Rate Within the Statement Week," NBER Working Papers 1806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Saunders, Anthony, 1985. " A Micro Model of the Federal Funds Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 977-88, July.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertoli & Alessandro Prati, 2000.
"Banks' Reserve Management, Transaction Costs, and the Timing of Federal Reserve Intervention,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0123, Econometric Society.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2001. "Banks' reserve management, transaction costs, and the timing of Federal Reserve intervention," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1287-1317, July.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola & Alessandro Prati, 2000.
"Day-to-day monetary policy and the volatility of the federal funds interest rate,"
110, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2002. "Day-to-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 137-59, February.
- Alessandro Prati & Giuseppe Bertola & Leonardo Bartolini, 2000. "Day-To-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate," IMF Working Papers 00/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 489-516, October.
- Heller, Daniel & Lengwiler, Yvan, 2003. "Payment obligations, reserve requirements, and the demand for central bank balances," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 419-432, March.
- Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Tucker, Alan L., 1993. "Interest rate smoothness and the nonsettling-day behavior of banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 297-314.
- Furfine, Craig H., 2000. "Interbank payments and the daily federal funds rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 535-553, October.
- William Poole, 1968. "Commercial Bank Reserve Management In A Stochastic Model: Implications For Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 769-791, December.
- Clouse, James A. & Dow Jr., James P., 1999. "Fixed costs and the behavior of the federal funds rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1015-1029, July.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:53:y:2006:i:6:p:1177-1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.