General equilibrium effects of land market restrictions on labor market : evidence from wages in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tao Yang, Dennis, 1997. "China's land arrangements and rural labor mobility," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-115.
- Vollrath, Dietrich, 2009. "How important are dual economy effects for aggregate productivity?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 325-334, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:747-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2017.
"Land Market Restrictions, Women's Labour Force Participation and Wages in a Rural Economy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 747-768, October.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2015. "Land market restrictions, women's labor force participation, and wages in a rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7524, The World Bank.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Political Economy; Population Policies; Urban Housing and Land Settlements; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.