Report NEP-URE-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martins, Pedro S., 2010. "Can Targeted, Non-Cognitive Skills Programs Improve Achievement? Evidence from EPIS," IZA Discussion Papers 5266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Henning & Kerstin Enflo & Fredrik NG Andersson, 2010. "Trends and cycles in regional economic growth : how spatial differences formed the Swedish growth experience 1860-2009," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-10, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 26128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2010. "General equilibrium effects of land market restrictions on labor market : evidence from wages in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5461, The World Bank.
- Ainhoa Aparicio, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 158, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ying Yi Tsai, 2010. "Strategic Choice of Freight Mode and Investments in Transport Infrastructure within Production Networks," Working Papers id:3083, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- El-Attar, Mayssun & Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Trust and the Choice Between Housing and Financial Assets: Evidence from Spanish Households," IZA Discussion Papers 5246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Núria Bosch Roca & Marta Espasa Queralt & Antoni Mora Corral, 2010. "Citizens' control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers 2010/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00496944_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten, 2010. "Neighbourhood Effects, Housing Tenure, and Individual Employment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2010. "A Count Data Analysis of Ridership in Germany’s Public Transport," Ruhr Economic Papers 0209, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sumner La Croix, 2010. "The Dog ATE my Economics Homework! Estimates of the Average Effect of Treating Hawaiiâ€™s Public High School Students with Economics," Working Papers 2010-01, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Darwin Cortés & Guido Friebel & Darío Maldonado, 2010. "Crime and Education in a Model of Information Transmission," Working Papers 2010.129, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2010. "Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: What Do We Know About Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 5255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).